(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Happy Birthday Sharlene.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14937
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Oops late again!
But happy birthday anyway
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9413
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: ireland
Happy birthday too! (sorry for being late )
I hope you've had a wonderful birthday, and may the next year be fantastic for you!
"...my father is the Emperor of Klatch and my mother is a small tray of raspberry puddings."
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 am
Happy Belated Birthday Sharlene!! So glad you had a wonderful day.
- Posts: 6846
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ghost, Google [Bot] and 9 guests