Danny B and... Danny B?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Danny B and... Danny B?

Postby Quark » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 am

Ok, it's probably a total coincidence. I don't even know if I should bother asking.
But I need to know!

Is Danny B (http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/forum/p ... file&u=806)

the same person as...

THIS Danny B (www.dbsoundworks.com)
Quark

Postby Danny B » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:52 am

I can tell you with complete certainty, that bloke is not me.

1.) He's musically gifted. As much as I love music, I learned one chord for guitar in 1993 and my musical ability has stretched no further. If my talent was three times greater, I could have joined Status Quo. Sadly it wasn't to be.

2.) His surname is Baranowsky. I share my name with the bloke who wrote The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and so on. I always used to introduce myself as Dan, these days I prefer Danny or Daniel. Despite being a 30 year old Northumbrian, I would tell people what my name is and if the conversation made it that far, I would mention that I write... Misunderstandings were a lot more common than you might think. :roll:

I will say that I envy the fella his talent. Music is one of many areas where I'm about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. The ability to draw is another one. I'm not given to jealousy, but I really wish I had a talent for one of those two things.
Danny B

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:39 pm

So...

Not you then? :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Danny B wrote:I can tell you with complete certainty, that bloke is not me.

1.) He's musically gifted. As much as I love music, I learned one chord for guitar in 1993 and my musical ability has stretched no further. If my talent was three times greater, I could have joined Status Quo. Sadly it wasn't to be. Image
2.) His surname is Baranowsky. I share my name with the bloke who wrote The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and so on. I always used to introduce myself as Dan, these days I prefer Danny or Daniel. Despite being a 30 year old Northumbrian, I would tell people what my name is and if the conversation made it that far, I would mention that I write... Misunderstandings were a lot more common than you might think. :roll:

I will say that I envy the fella his talent. Music is one of many areas where I'm about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. The ability to draw is another one. I'm not given to jealousy, but I really wish I had a talent for one of those two things.
ImageThat did make me snigger,like it Imagethanks for the giggle.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Return to The Broken Drum