Danny B and... Danny B?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Danny B and... Danny B?

Postby Quark » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 am

Ok, it's probably a total coincidence. I don't even know if I should bother asking.
But I need to know!

Is Danny B (http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/forum/p ... file&u=806)

the same person as...

THIS Danny B (www.dbsoundworks.com)
Quark

Postby Danny B » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:52 am

I can tell you with complete certainty, that bloke is not me.

1.) He's musically gifted. As much as I love music, I learned one chord for guitar in 1993 and my musical ability has stretched no further. If my talent was three times greater, I could have joined Status Quo. Sadly it wasn't to be.

2.) His surname is Baranowsky. I share my name with the bloke who wrote The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and so on. I always used to introduce myself as Dan, these days I prefer Danny or Daniel. Despite being a 30 year old Northumbrian, I would tell people what my name is and if the conversation made it that far, I would mention that I write... Misunderstandings were a lot more common than you might think. :roll:

I will say that I envy the fella his talent. Music is one of many areas where I'm about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. The ability to draw is another one. I'm not given to jealousy, but I really wish I had a talent for one of those two things.
Danny B

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:39 pm

So...

Not you then? :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Danny B wrote:I can tell you with complete certainty, that bloke is not me.

1.) He's musically gifted. As much as I love music, I learned one chord for guitar in 1993 and my musical ability has stretched no further. If my talent was three times greater, I could have joined Status Quo. Sadly it wasn't to be. Image
2.) His surname is Baranowsky. I share my name with the bloke who wrote The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and so on. I always used to introduce myself as Dan, these days I prefer Danny or Daniel. Despite being a 30 year old Northumbrian, I would tell people what my name is and if the conversation made it that far, I would mention that I write... Misunderstandings were a lot more common than you might think. :roll:

I will say that I envy the fella his talent. Music is one of many areas where I'm about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. The ability to draw is another one. I'm not given to jealousy, but I really wish I had a talent for one of those two things.
ImageThat did make me snigger,like it Imagethanks for the giggle.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Return to The Broken Drum