Why do you like What?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Why do you like What?

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:59 pm

:P In another thread someone talked about giving advises to what read or watch, and I thought that if we knew better each other's tastes we could understand if one's advice is good for us or not , or at least try to with a little more success :) I'll start :

I love:
Discworld books because they are funny, optimistic and feminists and full with good character more real than real people :)

Star Trek series for the friendship relationships and because it doesn't stop, everything remains in the history of the world and they don't forget it.

Fantasy books because they don't talk about politics or all the bad cruel nasty things real people do.

I really can't stand everything with a demential humour because it never makes me laugh, it just leaves me like this :?

etc etc

Say if you like these things and WHY you like it, say why you like other things, ask about something I forgot to mention, since now it's 1954 and I shouldn't even be here if the shop's door wasn't broken and I'm waiting until they repair it :(

p.s. :?: what does it mean to "add a poll"? what is it?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Adding a poll is like in this thread, where the poster devises some questions for us all to answer. :wink:

See here how to create a poll.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Return to The Broken Drum