Calling all you wise souls...

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 pm

An erection wouldn't. Though it might cheer your wife/girlfiend/male lover up. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Batty » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm

What if you eat 5 cherry liqueurs?
You would then consume ample chocolate to lift your mood, be well on the way to having your 5 portions of fruit per day, and a tipple of alcohol to help fight any infections...

Positively healthy! :lol:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Win-win really - WHERE'S MY CHOCCA LEPHANT! :evil:

Actually too much chocolate especially late at night ain't a good idea unless you really want to stay up late, with a massive headache to keep you company... :? No contest with psycho-active drugs either - gimme a cherry liqueur (or a macadamia crunch or blackberry & champagne truffle) every time - much cheaper too as well as tasting wonderful and the 'dreams' ain't bad either! :lol:

Believe me I'm an expert on chocolate abuse! :twisted:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm

inject 5 pears with a nice tipple of your choice then dip them in chocolate stick them in a fridge , wait an hour then eat the lot and you get everything in one big hit :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Batty » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Chris, you must know the old football ruse of injecting vodka into oranges, so that you can have your snack during the half time whistle?
I'm sure that rugby fans must have similar tactics to combine fruit and alcohol?
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby chris.ph » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm

i do know about that trick, but no ive actually made this as a dessert when i was a chef in the royal navy :)

another good one for the summer is to get a big watermelon and inject that with vodka stick it in the freezer then whip it out at a bbq its luuuuvvvllllyyy :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby janet » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Five glasses of wine is, of course, the ideal solution. It's grape juice so you're getting your five a day and the alcohol together......and possibly the headache in the morning.....back to the drawing board.
Poohcarrot, I reckon yours is a special kind of madness if you could find fun in the MetroCentre on a Saturday. Give me a walk in Hamsterley Forest with the dogs instead. Now that sorts out the cobwebs and the troubles.
Phew! I said something sensible :o
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:18 am

janet wrote:Poohcarrot, I reckon yours is a special kind of madness if you could find fun in the MetroCentre on a Saturday.

:shock: You're a woman. Women like shopping. The MetroCentre is full of shops.

Therefore you are either not a woman, the MetroCentre isn't full of shops, or I'm talking utter sexist tripe. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby janet » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 am

I am a woman, the MetroCentre is full of shops, I like shopping up to a point (usually about one hour into the visit) after which the place transmogrifies into Hell on Earth and I have to go and have a sit down. Could I ask you to take my 21 year-old daughter with you next time you go? You would soon get the idea. She has her own money!
Otherwise, your logic is flawless Poohcarrot.
janet

Postby Dotsie » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:43 am

janet wrote:Otherwise, your logic is flawless Poohcarrot.

Yours is a bit off though :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I loathe shopping in all it's forms except online and even then I hate some sites payment engines - especially if the housemate is the one using them as he's completely incapable of using them and religiously sends the bloody things into a logic loop :roll: :x
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby janet » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Dotsie wrote:
janet wrote:Otherwise, your logic is flawless Poohcarrot.

Yours is a bit off though :lol:

Story of my life :( But I am a woman therefore always right or always wrong depending on your own gender.
janet

Postby chris.ph » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:47 pm

i love food shopping my mrs hates it when i go as it costs about £40 more when i go :lol:
chris.ph

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 pm

poohcarrot wrote:
janet wrote:Poohcarrot, I reckon yours is a special kind of madness if you could find fun in the MetroCentre on a Saturday.

:shock: You're a woman. Women like shopping. The MetroCentre is full of shops.

Therefore you are either not a woman, the MetroCentre isn't full of shops, or I'm talking utter sexist tripe. :lol:

Mad as snakes, All of us, WOO HOO, although I am not a big shopper. I like to walk in with my mind set and am very prepared to walk out depressed that they don't have the laptop that I am sooooo desiring right now. I really, really, really want a new computer. I have a bad habit of going Oooh, and looking at the pretties, so I just try to avoid it.

Being mostly broke all the time helps. :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 am

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:I am not a big shopper. I really, really, really want a new computer. I have a bad habit of going Oooh, and looking at the pretties, so I just try to avoid it.
Being mostly broke all the time helps. :lol:

:P i know how it is, I'd really like a computer now because i don't have one, i have to wait till i come to work, hurrying back to it when there's no customers, but i don't have the money so i don't even go looking.
(I had one at home, but i... ehm... it decided to go for a bath and it couldn't swim... it drowned... it was a painful moment... :cry: )
CrysaniaMajere

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum